Mekanuma.id respects things related to your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share such information and the choices you may make regarding the collection and use and disclosure of such information by us. We also describe the steps we take to protect information security and how you can ask about our privacy practices. The term “personal information” refers to information that by which you or the device you use to connect to the Internet can be identified.
The Information We Collect
We may obtain your personal information from various sources, including Mekanuma.id, mobile apps, when you contact or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in our events or promotions, as well as through our parent, affiliates and Our subsidiaries, as well as business partners and other third parties.
When you create an account, we will collect personal information, including but not limited to; Name, physical address, contact number, email address, date of birth and gender.
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, such as cookies and web beacons, when you visit websites or use our mobile app. “Cookie” is a text file that the website sends to a visitor’s computer or other device connected to the Internet to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or store information or settings in the browser. “Web Beacons,” also known as Internet tags, empty pixel or GIF tags, are used to send information back to the web server. We may also use third-party website analysis tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our mobile site and app.
Use of the Information We Collect
We may use information about you that we obtain for:
- Register your membership on our website, and manage and maintain your account on our site.
- Provide the product or service you have requested.
- Processing, validating, confirming, verifying, sending and tracking your purchase (including processing payment card transactions, arranging delivery and handling refunds and money, and contacting you regarding reservations, including contacting by phone).
- Record your purchase records on our site.
- Respond to your questions and comments, also provide customer assistance.
- Informing our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offering products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Allows you to communicate with us through blogs, social networks and other interactive media.
- Publish your testimonials about Mekanuma.id, including on our websites and blogs, and on our social networks.
- Manage your participation in other events, sweepstakes and promotions.
- Customize our products and services with your personal interests when visitors use our sites, apps and social media assets.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze and improve our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying whether emails sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics on site usage, mobile apps and social media assets by visitors, as well as purchases made by visitors on our site.
- Provides protection against and prevents fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manages risks, including by identifying unauthorized hackers and other users.
- Comply with our legal requirements, industry standards and policies.
Information We Share
We offer certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any of the consents you have previously given us or object at any time with valid reasons regarding the processing of your personal information. We will further apply your choice. In certain circumstances, withdrawing consent to your use of or disclosure of personal information from Mekanuma.id means you can not avail of any offer or feature of the Mekanuma.id site.
Access and Repair
Links to Other Web Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical protections designed to help us protect the personal information we collect from accidental, unlawful, unlawful, harm, change, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect your specific shopping information in transit. Keep in mind that there is no truly safe electronic transfer of information. We can not guarantee that our security efforts to protect your personal information will not suffer damage or failure, or that such efforts will always be adequate and effective. For further protection, you must protect your Mekanuma.id account username and password and do not share that information with anyone. You must also log out of your account and close the browser window when you finish visiting our site. Please keep in mind that we will never request the username and password of your Mekanuma.id account via email. For more details regarding the security measures that we apply to safeguarding personal information, refer to our Information Security Policy.
Privacy of Underage Children
Mekanuma.id does not address websites for children under eighteen. We require registered site users to be at least eighteen years of age. If we become aware of any user under the age of eighteen, we will immediately remove any personal information that has been provided to us.
Terms of Receipt and Stop Receiving Promotional Emails
When you sign up to receive a newsletter, there will be an option to stop receiving our regular update service in the form of:
- New product notification emails, features, fixes, special offers, contests, events to follow and special shopping promotions.
- Direct mail notices of new products, features, fixes, special offers, contests, events to follow and special shopping promotions.
If you wish to stop, you may choose to stop receiving services or updates at anytime at no additional charge. All emails we send contain automated links to stop receiving emails, so you can stop receiving promotional emails.